The Creation of ‘Care’
The 8th Principle of Natural Law: Care
The ‘container’ in which all of the principles of natural law exist.
What we care about on a daily basis acts as the driving force of our thoughts and actions.
Care+Knowledge+Action (Feeling, Mind, Being)
This is the reason my mother named me ‘Care-y’. She told me as a child when I asked her why she named me Carey that I would be the one who cares.
Note how this is the opposite of what our parasitic slave owners want. They even celebrate the opposite. They call it the ‘Cremation of Care’. Here a description on WikiLies): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cremation_of_Care
Actual footage of the ceremony here:
The parasites sucking us dry for centuries now have the religion to make us want to not care any more. “Stand down and accept your chains… that’s what their religion is there for.” – Mark Passio
Full Version of his Natural Law seminar is here:
Communism is the ‘snake oil’ sold by Satanists, created by fraud, and propagated by a ‘wrecking crew’ to make the tyranny of a few popular to the masses.
Maritime Admiralty Law in 10 Minutes
You are ‘owned’ just by acquiescing to that ‘ownership’.
This work is a dead end waiting to happen. Of course it will attract much interest, money, and perhaps even yield new insights into the commonality of language, but there’s better ways to get there.
What’s even more sad is that they, who should know better, will see my intentions in making this clear as destructive criticism instead of a siren warning regarding research governed/originating through a false paradigm. These people cannot see or overlook the costs humanity pays for the misunderstandings research like this causes and is based upon.
It’s even worse in the field of genetic engineering with their chimera research. The people wasting public money funding this research need to be gotten under control again.
I don’t want to criticize the researcher’s intentions. It’s their framing and methodology that I see as primitive, naive, and incomplete.
I’m not judging who they are nor their ends; rather, their means of getting there.
“Quantification” is exactly the wrong way to ‘measure/compare semantics; not to mention “partitioning” them!
1) The value in this investigation that they propose is to extrapolate and interpolate ontology. Semantics are more than ontology. They possess a complete metaphysics which includes their epistemology.
2) You cannot quantify qualities, because you reduce the investigation to measurement; which itself imposes meaning upon the meaning you wish to measure. Semantics, in their true form, are relations and are non-physical and non-reducible.
3) Notice also, partitioning is imposed upon the semantics (to make them ‘measurable/comparable’). If you compare semantics in such a way then you only get answers in terms of your investigation/ontology.
4) The better way is to leave the semantics as they are! Don’t classify them! Learn how they are related. Then you will know how they are compared.
There’s more to say, but I think you get the idea… ask me if you want clarification…
“Virtue is Beauty of the soul, as Beauty is the Virtue of forms.” Frithjof Schuon
The Google ‘Oracle’ – An Upside-Down Paradigm
I think the ‘philosophy’ is backwards.
Why isn’t Google keeping US ‘happy’?
In a free market it is NOT a corporation which decides which product to use; rather, the consumers who buy their products.
Google has the paradigm backwards, don’t you think?
There are four major issues:
1) They are positioning themselves as ‘knowledge brokers’ and are trying to insert the ideas of ownership and privatization into the Noosphere. No one person (even artificial ‘humans’ which corporations are) or group has the right to lay claim on knowledge. It must remain free to everyone.
2) Their manipulation of search results. I now have to use several different search engines to get my work done since they’ve moved to Search. It’s not the job of a search engine to decide for me what’s important! Not even to ‘protect’ me.
3) Their efforts to insert themselves into the noosphere as arbiters of the conceptual landscape. This is known as #KBT Knowledge Based Trust.
4) The upper leadership belongs to what I call the ‘wrecking crew’. Google is actively participating in the premature globalization, social engineering, and weaponized technologization we see all around us.
You Had Your Say? – Not At YouTube
This is a photo documentation of the comment section of a TED video I criticized yesterday. Notice that the time of the comparison was over 24 hours after the post… you’d think that would be enough time to synchronize all the servers, but it wasn’t!
It was enough for other’s comment, but not for mine.
Even though many people posted AFTER me, my sort order was ‘Newest First’, the two comparisons are from the same area with one being anonymous, they show no signs of my comment!
If you thought your free speech is allowed a place at YouTube, think again.
Your life depends upon this knowledge, since our ‘owners’ belong to this group of humanity and are responsible for most of the suffering in our world.
We would be living on other planets and travelling to the stars right now if we hadn’t stood by and allowed them to make a mess of our world. We are called upon, for the sake of ALL, to now stop these parasitic ‘vampires’ forming a blight on the whole of humanity.
We must only stop obeying them. They cannot lead us if we don’t let them. If we don’t, we will be pulled farther into their nightmare which their fears have created for us.
There are dangerously FEW humans in the universe. Will we allow our wings to be clipped before we have a chance to unfold them?